Alyce's Art Studio is dedicated to encouraging our young artists to explore self-expression,
develop skills, and build confidence through our carefully crafted fine art curriculum.
• Every class has a teacher student ratio of 1:6.
• Instruction is customized to meet individual needs. We do not believe that "one size fits all" when it comes to art education.
• Our curriculum consists of six levels that progress from fundamental concepts to complex art technique and theory.
• Students will create dynamic artwork using a myriad of media including but not limited to graphite, charcoal, collage materials, oil pastel, watercolor, and acrylic paints.
• Students will also explore influential artists and take a visual journey through art history.
• Our talented staff will show students how to break down complex objects and forms into basic shapes to develop form, line, shape, value and texture
• With guidance, students will be capable of bringing their ideas and imagination to life.
• We believe that the more tools students have in their toolbox, the more opportunities they have to fully express themselves.
• Monday - Saturday: check the calendar for a list of available classes.
For additional information please read our FAQ