Alyce's Art Studio Teen Portfolio class is designed to guide the development of an advanced portfolio. Students will work with a variety of materials to create art that is representative of their skills and interests. Students in this year long program will create an impressive portfolio, build a website, and have an opportunity to showcase their artwork in a group art show at a local gallery.
• Every class has a teacher student ratio of 1:6.
• Instruction is customized to meet individual needs. We do not believe that "one size fits all" when it comes to art education.
• Advances students from previous foundational drawing and painting curriculums toward the goal of becoming an individual artist.
• The objective of Teen Portfolio class is the development of a sketch book, "gallery ready" artwork, and website that is reflective of each student's artistic style.
• Instructors use prompts, worksheets, and positive critique to bring students ideas from their imagination to the canvas.
• Students are encouraged to research, sketch, and create at home as well as in the classroom, so that they have a full body of artwork by the end of the year.
• $50 per 2 hour class / $55 for "drop-in" students ** Billed Monthly**
• 5:00pm - 7:00pm Monday - Thursday
• 11am - 3:30pm Saturday - Open-Studio Sessions
$20 per session **Must be an enrolled student to attend**
• Sept 5, 2023 - May 30, 2024
• 10% Discount for siblings or enrollment in multiple classes