In order to keep our community safe as we transition to in person classes, we are implementing the following safety measures:
- We are limiting the amount of persons in the studio at a given time. We will only allow registered students to enter the studio. That means that parents, siblings, and other members of our community must wait outside for drop off and pick up. This also means that all re-schedules must be done via email or over the phone.
- All students will be spaced at least 6 ft apart during their entire art lesson. We are greatly dropping our typical class count in order to accommodate this policy.
- In concurrence with the LA County Public Health Order, all students will be required to wear face coverings at all times while in the studio.
- It is very important that we do not forget that covid-19 still exists so we need your help to ensure the health and safety of our participants and employees. So please do not send your child to classes or camp if they exhibit any symptoms associated with this virus.
- We are implementing stringent cleaning measures so that the furniture, equipment, restrooms, door handles, surfaces and our shared art materials will be frequently sanitized.
- Please note, Individual kits will be prepared for summer camps in August to limit the use of shared materials.
- While students wait to enter the studio, they will be required to stand on the marked X’s taped on the sidewalk 6 ft apart to maintain social distancing. Students will be able to enter either the front or back entrance.
Because of how quickly the information and directives can change on the local, state, and federal levels, we ask that you remain patient with us. Simple procedures before, like clean up, can now take much longer because of limiting the number of students at our sink areas. Health and safety is paramount to us at Alyce's Art Studio and we will need everyone’s participation and patience to see us through this crisis. Thank you for your kindness and support, we are thrilled to be serving our community once again.
Manga Fundamentals Level 1
Intermediate Manga Level 2
Fashion illustration and Exploration
Portrait Painting and Collage
Art As Activism
Summer Camp FAQ
$425 per 1 week of camp (materials included)
Payment is due in full at the time of enrollment.
Camps are offered to students ages 7 - 16
Absolutely NO refunds after May 1, 2020
$25 fee will be charged for all returned checks
Non-payment will result in unenrollment
Students must be picked up on time. Alyce's Art Studio does not offer after camp child care services
10% discount for sibling enrollment or for signing up for more than one camp
Payment may be made in cash, check, or through our credit card payment processing form.
HOW TO ENROLL